Tone & Flexx
- + Tone up with Amber and her squad!
- + These workouts have been designed to sculpt your whole body
- + This plan is perfect for all levels, from beginners all the way through to advanced levels
- + With this plan we'll also give you 3 x 20 minute workouts to add into your week to super charge your weight loss
- + After purchase you'll receive your downloadable digital guide to workout anywhere - at home or in the gym
- + Your plan also includes a range of delicious recipes
- + Your guide will include tips to achieving your ultimate results
- + Access to the private FB support group included.
TRY A WORKOUT
WORKOUT FROM HOME
100s of amazing recipes
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
You will be receive your guide by email plus you will be able to log into the Amber Flexx main dashboard and download your guide from there as well.
You will have access to all workouts for 12 months from your purchase date
There are a number of ways you can cast your workouts to your TV:
To cast to your TV, start a workout on your phone. Make sure your TV and phone are on the same wifi network. Once you start a workout tap on the cast icon (it's in the bottom left corner) for it to show on your tv.
Using a wire to connect
What you will need: A HDMI cable
Set up: Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV. One cable end plugs into your phone or tablet while the other plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Once connected, whatever you display on your phone will also show up on your TV.
What you will need: Apple TV and an iOS device - compatible MacBook, iPad or iPhone
Set up: Ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. If you haven’t used AirPlay in a while, its best to resync both devices. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. For MacBooks, it is the airplay button in the control bar. Select AirPlay and select the name of the device you want to stream the workout to.
OUR TRAINERS GET RESULTS
A balance between acheiving your goals & still enjoying yourself.