The Gym Plan
- +A BRAND NEW addition to AmberFlexx bringing you the absolute best fitness plan to take to the gym with you, your PT in your pocket for training!
- +Perfect for anyone who likes to work out in the gym but needs a little guidance when there
- +Join Amber and her trainer, Lauren as they guide you through a range of resistance based exercises
- +These workouts have been designed to drop fat, build lean muscle mass and sculpt your whole body
- +This plan is perfect for all levels, from beginners all the way through to advanced levels
- +After purchase you'll receive your downloadable digital guide to workout anywhere - at home or in the gym
- +Your guide will include tips to achieving your ultimate results
- +Your plan includes a range of delicious go-to recipes
- + Access to the private FB support group included.
TRY A WORKOUT
WORKOUT FROM HOME
100s of amazing recipes
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
You will be receive your guide by email plus you will be able to log into the Amber Flexx main dashboard and download your guide from there as well.
You will have access to all workouts for 12 months from your purchase date
There are a number of ways you can cast your workouts to your TV:
To cast to your TV, start a workout on your phone. Make sure your TV and phone are on the same wifi network. Once you start a workout tap on the cast icon (it's in the bottom left corner) for it to show on your tv.
Using a wire to connect
What you will need: A HDMI cable
Set up: Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV. One cable end plugs into your phone or tablet while the other plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Once connected, whatever you display on your phone will also show up on your TV.
What you will need: Apple TV and an iOS device - compatible MacBook, iPad or iPhone
Set up: Ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. If you haven’t used AirPlay in a while, its best to resync both devices. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. For MacBooks, it is the airplay button in the control bar. Select AirPlay and select the name of the device you want to stream the workout to.
OUR TRAINERS GET RESULTS
A balance between acheiving your goals & still enjoying yourself.