1 skinless cod fillets
200g maris piper potatoes, sliced into wedges
75g frozen peas
1/2 tsp vegetable oil
Zest 1/3 lemon
Salt and pepper to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Boil the potatoes in a saucepan for 8-10 minutes until soft. Then, drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 30 minutes until golden.
3. Whilst the potatoes are cooking, whisk the eggs, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Dip the fish into the egg mix, place on the baking tray and cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Boil the kettle then boil the peas in a saucepan for 3-4 minutes, then drain.
6. Serve the peas with the fish and chips.