140g plain flour
100g self-raising flour
300g mashed, overripe banana
150ml low-fat greek yoghurt
4 tbsp honey
1 tsp baking powder1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix both flours, baking soda and baking powder, then add a pinch of salt.
3. Stir in the bananas, yoghurt, eggs and honey until fully combined.
4. Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes until golden.
5. Leave to cool on a wire rack, then slice and serve.