6 Week Blast
- + 6 weeks to focus on your fitness
- + These workouts are based on combat cardio - with powerful kicking and punching moves to turn you into a fat burning machine!
- + Your plan will include quick 20 minute burner workouts designed to turbo charge your body's metabolism to get you in the fat burning zone super quick
- + Our quick 20 minute workouts are fun and won't feel like a chore
- + You'll also receive 3 FREE workouts on top of your challenge workouts with this plan to super charge your weight loss journey too
- + After purchase you'll receive your downloadable digital guide to workout anywhere - at home or in the gym
- + Your guide will link you direct to your workout video playlist to make it even more convenient to workout
- + Your plan includes a range of delicious recipes
- + Your guide will include tips to achieving your ultimate results
- + Access to the private FB support group included.
TRY A WORKOUT
WORKOUT FROM HOME
100s of amazing recipes
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
You will be receive your guide by email plus you will be able to log into the Amber Flexx main dashboard and download your guide from there as well.
You will have access to all workouts for 12 months from your purchase date
There are a number of ways you can cast your workouts to your TV:
To cast to your TV, start a workout on your phone. Make sure your TV and phone are on the same wifi network. Once you start a workout tap on the cast icon (it's in the bottom left corner) for it to show on your tv.
Using a wire to connect
What you will need: A HDMI cable
Set up: Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV. One cable end plugs into your phone or tablet while the other plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Once connected, whatever you display on your phone will also show up on your TV.
What you will need: Apple TV and an iOS device - compatible MacBook, iPad or iPhone
Set up: Ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. If you haven’t used AirPlay in a while, its best to resync both devices. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. For MacBooks, it is the airplay button in the control bar. Select AirPlay and select the name of the device you want to stream the workout to.
OUR TRAINERS GET RESULTS
A balance between acheiving your goals & still enjoying yourself.