100g dried spaghetti
30g streaky bacon, sliced thinly
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1/3 onion, diced
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp olive oil
1. Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add the pasta, cooking for 10 minutes until soft.
2. Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a pan on a medium heat and fry the bacon for 4-5 minutes until cooked. Then add the onion to the pan and cook for a further 4 minutes.
3. Add the paprika and garlic and cook for a further minute.
4. Pour the chopped tomatoes into the pan and bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta, and pour into the tomato. Then combine and serve.