4 tbsp peanut butter
4 tbsp sultanas or raisins
30g desiccated coconut
2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
100g pitted dates
1. Preheat the oven to 175C. Grease a 20 x 10cm oven dish or baking tin. For easy extraction of the bars, you could also line with baking paper if you have it. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter and honey and warm in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until slightly runny. Meanwhile, chop the dates. Then add all the ingredients to the peanut butter and mix well.
3. Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of the prepared tin.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until it is baked through.
5. Let cool completely before cutting into 6 pieces.
6. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months