2 cod filletsstyle
1 tbsp dijon mustardstyle
300ml double cream
100g tenderstem broccoli
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Pat the cod dry with a kitchen towel and add to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side.
2. Whilst the cod is cooking, add the broccoli to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Bring the pan to a low heat. Add the dijon, cream, salt and pepper to the pan. Combine these ingredients and coat the fish.
4. Stir in the spinach and cook until it has wilted.
5. Drain the broccoli and serve with the cod.