100g roasted peppers from a jar
½ a cucumber
100ml vegetable stock
2 tsp olive oil
2 spring onions
1 tsp lemon juice
10 black olives
150g tinned chickpeas
1. Boil the water in a kettle and crumble half a stock cube into a bowl. Pour over the hot water, stir the stock in and tip in the dried couscous. Leave it to absorb the water.
2. Meanwhile, slice the halloumi and fry it without oil in a non-stick pan until it's browned on both sides.
3. Chop the peppers, cucumber and spring onion.
4. Once the couscous has absorbed all the liquid, add the oil, vegetables and lemon juice, olives, chickpeas and mix well. Serve with the halloumi on top.
5. This makes two portions. It will keep in the fridge for 3 days and makes an easy packed lunch.