3 eggs, beaten
1 ripe banana, mashed
½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp cocoa powder
30g chocolate buttons
¼ tsp baking powder
1. Whisk ingredients together except the oil and buttons. The batter will be slightly lumpy from the bananas but try to get all the cocoa powder mixed in well. Use an electric whisk or blender if you have one.
2. Once it’s combined, add the chocolate buttons.
3. If making for one, keep half the mixture in the fridge for tomorrow.
4. Heat a non-stick pan with oil and heat over medium heat.
5. Pour the rest of the batter into the pan to make individual mini pancakes (use a tablespoon to help control the size of each pancake). Wait until you see small bubbles before flipping.
6. The chocolate buttons will melt slightly, making them oozy and delicious. Transfer to a plate and top with fresh fruit.