140g salmon fillet
2 tsp olive oil
¼ red or white onion
1 pinch chilli powder (or to taste)
1 pinch salt & pepper
7 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tsp lime juice
100g straight to wok noodles
1. Mix the Rub salt, pepper and chilli with the half the olive oil and rub it over the salmon. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill to medium.
3. While the salmon is marinating, cut the broccoli into small bite-size florets. And chop the veg.
4. After the salmon has marinated, put it under the grill, skin-side down, and cook to desired doneness, about 5-8 minutes.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan with the rest of the oil and fry the mix red onion, tomatoes, broccoli and lime juice. Cook for around 8 minutes stirring now and then. When the salmon is done, turn the grill off and put the salmon on a plate. Add the noodles to the veg mix to warm through and serve with the salmon.