120g boneless skinless chicken
1 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp mixed herbs
½ clove garlic
2 tsp olive oil
1 green or red pepper
1 wholemeal pitta bread
2 tbsp houmous
1. Place a baking tray in the oven and preheat to 180°C.
2. Sprinkle salt over the chicken. Place chicken in the middle of the hot baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oregano, basil, garlic, and half the olive oil until well combined.
4. Toss the green peppers with the remaining olive oil and pepper.
5. Flip the chicken and brush with the lemon-herb mixture. Scatter the peppers around the chicken.
6. Bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Let the chicken cool slightly then shred into pieces.
8. Spread hummus on the inside of each pitta half and stuff with chicken and peppers.