120ml skimmed milk
1 tbsp chives or parsley (optional)
15g cheddar cheese
1. Heat a non-stick pan with a teaspoon of oil. Add the spinach and then cook until it has wilted.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the egg, milk, flour and chives.
3. Once the spinach is wilted, add it to the pancake batter and stir. Pour the batter into the pan, swirling the pan so it coats the bottom evenly. Cook for about a minute and then flip.
4. Grate the cheese over the top and continue cooking for another minute until the cheese starts to melt.
5. Fold or roll the pancake up and eat!